All residents of Whitehall are members of the Whitehall Homeowners Association.
All members benefit from the WHOA’s efforts to strengthen our community and to ensure that Whitehall remains a great place to live.
Dues are per calendar year, January-December, and they cover all adults in your household. For 2021, the annual dues are $21. You can pay your dues, and even add an optional donation, in any of several ways.
- Mail the membership form with your check. The mailing address is on the form.
- Bring your payment by cash, check or credit card to a General Meeting.
To pay online with a credit or debit card or PayPal
This option lets you pay your dues securely online. You can use your credit or debit card as a PayPal Guest, or use your existing PayPal account.
At the end of the survey, you'll find a link to Pay Dues Online.
What are the benefits of WHOA membership?
All Whitehall residents --
- Benefit from the WHOA website to get news updates about our community and to submit questions and suggestions to the WHOA.
- May take part in WHOA meetings and special events.
- May take part in community improvement efforts. In the past, these have included entrance gardens improvements, neighborhood appearance projects, and community action coalitions to resist zoning changes, highway construction in the neighborhood, and objectionable nearby businesses.
- Receive newsletters and other special mailings on issues affecting the neighborhood.
In addition to the benefits above, members whose annual dues are current are also eligible for other benefits, including --
- May vote in WHOA elections and on other issues before the membership.
- May participate in HOA committees (for example, committees for judging Christmas lights).
- Are eligible for cash prizes in certain neighborhood competitions (Christmas lights, Halloween decorations, etc.).
- May request WHOA financial support for such activities as neighborhood block parties.
If you have any questions about membership or any neighborhood interests, please Contact Us